Mother’s Day is a little over a week away, and this year it’s especially important to show mom how much you appreciate her. While social distancing has probably changed your Mother’s Day traditions, we thankfully have several special ways to show your love.
We all miss celebrating in the way that we’re used to, but this Mother’s Day can be just as special and certainly one to remember.
Starting Monday May 4th the shop will be open (keep in mind we will be limiting number of shoppers in the store) We are also still ready for pick-ups and deliveries if you prefer not to come in.
Our moms have developed the great gift idea list below to help you give mom the gratitude she deserves. Be sure you shop our catalog for great lifestyle gift ideas.
Of course mom would love a little blue and white. These tiny versions of jars have been our top blue and white gifts!
4. Chunky Note Pads (8.5"w x 7"t) $42. We love these big note pads and so will a note taking Mom who likes to express her thoughts using all the paper.
5. Small Notes in Lucite (3.75" x 3.75") $29. For the lover of petite notes in pretty trays this is perfect.
6. Books as Decor $42. Does Mom like flowers and books? Then these books are the ticket. They have beautiful photos and will also look great as decor. The Saint and Angel books are a can't miss gift too.
7. Frames are a Favorite. Mom always needs more frames to put in pictures of you or the grandchildren. These metal frames have been popular with moms because their modest presence makes them fit with any decor. Gold double 4" high $24, Glass and Black (small 6.25" square $28 / large 10.5 x 8.5"w $38)
8. More frames: These gold leaf frames (small 9"t x 7"w $39, large 10.5"t x 8.5"w $45) are wonderful. They have a great presence and just the right amount of heft which makes them very handsome.
9. Cachepot Candles 5.5" x 5.5"w $49 Our newest edition these candles contain two pounds of wax hand poured for exceptional burn times. The best part about these are the fabulously designed cachepots they come in, we have a wide verity of chinoiserie patterns and colors. We absolutely swooned when these came in and we think your mom will too.
10. Christian LaCroix paper goods: Last year we started carrying the playing cards and they were such a hit we added the journals and note cards. They are wonderfully whimsical and as gorgeous as you would expect from this designer. The journals are A5 8.5" x 6" 128 pages for $24.
11. We love our line of keepsake boxes and paperweights. Right now featuring the van Gohh boxes and paper weights. These are delightful little gifts that every one can find a use for and enjoy.